Tuesday, October 21, 2008

cold turkey

The sem is over and I feel displaced and incomplete. I feel like my dirty old usb without its cap. Lacking. Naked. Ugly.

Maybe that's why I'll be going to cbtl later to help a friend with her take home exam. Secretly, I want to ground myself with a routine I've been so accustomed to. Pitiful. I know. Who in the world wants to do acads stuff over the break? But somehow I can't do without my reviewer. At least not just now. I'm still having cold turkey.

That's why I better hit the beach soon or just sweat off this drug called school--for now.

Because in less than two weeks, school will start again. Hopefully by then, I'll be normal enough to stand my next 6-month dose.

p.s. Oh I forgot. I've to write a paper for November. Haha. So much for my two-week rehab.

No comments: